IT Network Technician
We are seeking an IT Network Technician who has a passion for participating in planning, set-up, operation and maintenance of all IT related hardware and software. Working under the Technical Director to bring excellence, execution, and leadership to the IT Dept.
This position will have a strong emphasis on IT Network Administration and Help Desk Support providing an incredible opportunity to grow, refine and/or develop new skills. We are looking for a self-initiating, motivated, problem-solving action-oriented person. Organization and administration are a must with the flexibility to both lead and follow, respond quickly and efficiently to on-call situations, and be able to work a flexible schedule.
If you meet the requirements below please submit your cover letter, resume, and list of references to [email protected]. We respectfully request No Phone Calls Please.
What Do I Need To Have?
Are you looking for a Job? Or a ministry where you have purpose? Where you can belong?
Incredibly healthy culture with strong boundaries - sound like a ministry you want to be a part of?
Looking to grow spiritually while getting to support ministry? Looking for more than a regular Job?
A place you can be long-term while putting down roots? Watching your family grow?
Do you know your way around a Unifi Switch or Unifi AP? InTune? Microsoft 365? Interested?
Are you familiar with Windows AD, DNS, DHCP, Hyper-V, AppleMDM? Want to Learn?
Know the difference between MacOS & Windows 11? Unix and Linux?
Are you looking to join a strong IT/Production team? Yes?
Do you have 1-2 years Networking and System admin experience? Yes? No? Let’s Talk….
Willing to work under pressure while maintaining deadlines?
Can you troubleshoot with a cool head? In the middle of a network outage? Awesome!
Do you demonstrate initiative with self-motivation? Yes?
Do you have a heart to Serve? Must Have!
Are you dependable? Reliable?
Are you good with taking the ball and running with it? Maybe even two or three at a time?
Do you like being challenged? In a fast-paced ever-changing environment?
Are you ready to grow and to be challenged in new and exciting ways? Yes?
You Will Be….
Working daily to improve and maintain a large network with 75+ users and hundreds of devices
Provide excellent “staff first” support
Respond to helpdesk tickets and calls
Admin all networking, storage, and servers for proper function and security
Provide maintenance for all IDF and Server rooms
Maintain a proper inventory system of all IT related assets
Document infrastructure and network equipment and cabling
Work as part of the IT/Production Dept Team
Keep leadership up-to-date on changing technologies
Monitor Firewalls, App Servers, Network devices, Switches, and AP’s
Other duties and responsibilities as assigned – Be A Team Player
This is an On-Site - Full-Time Opportunity
Wednesday Evenings and Sundays are Required
Will include some evenings and weekends for special events
Pay: Competitive Salary
Based on experience and qualifications
AK Care positions are available for those 18 years or older who are friendly, dependable, and great with children. Hours vary and include some evenings and weekends. If interested, an application can be obtained HERE. Please complete and email to [email protected] or drop off at the main church office. We respectfully request no phone calls.
Ideal Personality: Great with children, patient, dependable, punctual, team player, flexible, positive, energetic, coachable, and responsible.
Passion for: Creating an excellent environment for children that is loving, safe, and fun.
- Must be 18 years or older
- Provide own transportation
- Able to care for children birth-5th grade
- Capable of lifting, bending, playing on the floor
- Engaging with children through creative play, crafts, games, etc.
- General room set-up, clean-up, toy disinfecting, and occasional light laundry
- Other duties as assigned
Part-time hours vary and include some evenings/weekends as events occur and the schedule requires.
Download the application below
Part-Time Audio Engineer/Systems Tech
As part of our Technical Team at The Ark Church (located in Conroe, Texas), you will participate in planning, setting up, operating, and maintaining audio, video, and lighting equipment for Sunday and Wednesday worship services, outreaches, and special events. This position will have a strong emphasis on Audio Engineering for services and events. The Audio Engineer/Systems Tech is responsible for managing and executing all of the live production, events, and services of the various departments of The Ark Church with emphasis on excellence and maintaining the core standards set by The Ark Church. Manage event scheduling and ensures all events are staffed as needed.
- A technically minded and gifted person called to serve
- Passionate about excellence in production, not perfection
- An effective troubleshooter with a cool head and a positive attitude
- Called with a passion for technical production
- Flexible, creative, innovative, adaptable thinker who likes to think outside of the box
- Strong technical knowledge in production arts
- Excellent initiative with solid interpersonal communication skills
- Strong Attention to Detail
- High School Diploma
- Associates or bachelor's degree preferred
- Minimum of 1-year of experience in live events production
Responsibilities / Skills
- Audio Engineer for worship services - (knowledge of AVID and Yamaha Digital Consoles)
- Working knowledge of Roland M48 Mixers, REAC Protocol, and Software
- Responsible for the main stage and other venue stages throughout campus
- Be part of a vibrant, creative, and fast-paced production team
- Required to work all services, Christmas and Easter as well as other events outside regular hours
- Wear a two-way radio with a surveillance kit and wireless communication - when needed
- Be able to lift 50lbs, stand on your feet for lengths of time
- Sunday 5:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Wednesday 5:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
If you are the right person for the job, we would love to meet you. Submit your cover letter, resume, list of references, weblink to audio recordings of your mixing to [email protected]. We respectfully request no phone calls, please.