Employment at the Ark
The Ark Church greatly values its employees and provides a fun, Christ-centered, fast-paced work environment. To accomplish our mission of connecting people to Christ and equipping them for growth and ministry, The Ark Church is committed to employing the most talented and qualified individuals for each position.
To apply for any of our job opportunities, please send your resume and reference information to firstname.lastname@example.org (only complete submissions will be considered). Please include the position name for which you are applying in the email subject line. No phone calls, please.
We are looking to add a person to our Finance Team. The ideal candidate has a passion for getting things done correctly and within policy.
Our team members are:
- Detail and people-oriented
- Skilled in Excel and Word
- Great with time management
- Enthusiastic, positive, and professional
- Team players who enjoy multi-tasking
- Reviewing invoices for proper approvals and account coding
- Weekly processing of accounts payable
- Loading Positive Pay files to the bank
- Cutting checks/ACH’s and getting signatures
- Ensuring all invoices are paid in a timely manner
- Credit card reconciliations as assigned
- Purchase Order tracking for church-wide purchases
- Cross-train on Contributions duties for vacation relief
- Other tasks as assigned by the Lead Accountant
- Admin functions as assigned by Operations Administrator
Work Hours: 36 hours per week – Monday through Thursday
If you meet our requirements, please send a cover letter along with your resume to email@example.com. We respectfully request No Phone Calls Please.
Ark Youth Administrative Assistant
We are looking to hire an Administrative Assistant in our Ark Youth Department who is detail oriented and enjoys multi-tasking. The ideal candidate will be responsible for all administrative needs pertaining to the services, events, camps, and day-to-day office needs of Ark Youth.
- Assist in the execution of all events and camps
- Assist with researching and securing vendor contracts
- Help with the purchasing of materials and supplies
- Create and send all ministry-wide communications to parents and students
- Respond to parent emails, phone calls, and general Ark Youth requests
- Assist with weekly communication to leaders
- Assist with food, room set-up, and hosting Ark Youth leader training, meetings, etc.
- Oversee equipment reservations and facility requests for events and services
Manage Departmental Budget
- Update budget weekly
- Track expenses, reimbursements, and vendor payments
- Run reports and communicate with the team as they plan ministry events & purchases
- Manage all student database groups and camp registrations
- Create action plans and follow-up tasks from all Ark Youth meetings
- Oversee and manage the Ark Youth Calendar schedule
- Track and log all attendance and analytics
- Assist Student Pastor with daily tasks, and various ministry responsibilities and projects
Work Hours: Full Time – Sunday through Thursday
If you meet our requirements, please send a cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We respectfully request No Phone Calls Please.
AK Care positions are available for those 18 years or older who are friendly, dependable, and great with children. Hours vary and include some evenings and weekends. If interested, an application can be obtained HERE. Please complete and email to email@example.com or drop off at the main church office. We respectfully request no phone calls.
Ideal Personality: Great with children, patient, dependable, punctual, team player, flexible, positive, energetic, coachable, and responsible.
Passion for: Creating an excellent environment for children that is loving, safe, and fun.
- Must be 18 years or older
- Provide own transportation
- Able to care for children birth-5th grade
- Capable of lifting, bending, playing on the floor
- Engaging with children through creative play, crafts, games, etc.
- General room set-up, clean-up, toy disinfecting, and occasional light laundry
- Other duties as assigned
Part-time hours vary and include some evenings/weekends as events occur and the schedule requires.
Download the application below
Part-Time Audio Engineer/Systems Tech
As part of our Technical Team at The Ark Church (located in Conroe, Texas), you will participate in planning, setting up, operating, and maintaining audio, video, and lighting equipment for Sunday and Wednesday worship services, outreaches, and special events. This position will have a strong emphasis on Audio Engineering for services and events. The Audio Engineer/Systems Tech is responsible for managing and executing all of the live production, events, and services of the various departments of The Ark Church with emphasis on excellence and maintaining the core standards set by The Ark Church. Manage event scheduling and ensures all events are staffed as needed.
- A technically minded and gifted person called to serve
- Passionate about excellence in production, not perfection
- An effective troubleshooter with a cool head and a positive attitude
- Called with a passion for technical production
- Flexible, creative, innovative, adaptable thinker who likes to think outside of the box
- Strong technical knowledge in production arts
- Excellent initiative with solid interpersonal communication skills
- Strong Attention to Detail
- High School Diploma
- Associates or bachelor's degree preferred
- Minimum of 1-year of experience in live events production
Responsibilities / Skills
- Audio Engineer for worship services - (knowledge of AVID and Yamaha Digital Consoles)
- Working knowledge of Roland M48 Mixers, REAC Protocol, and Software
- Responsible for the main stage and other venue stages throughout campus
- Be part of a vibrant, creative, and fast-paced production team
- Required to work all services, Christmas and Easter as well as other events outside regular hours
- Wear a two-way radio with a surveillance kit and wireless communication - when needed
- Be able to lift 50lbs, stand on your feet for lengths of time
- Sunday 5:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Wednesday 5:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
If you are the right person for the job, we would love to meet you. Submit your cover letter, resume, list of references, weblink to audio recordings of your mixing to firstname.lastname@example.org. We respectfully request no phone calls, please.